- He was born in Stratford Upon Avon.
- Qualified from University of Wales Dental School in Cardiff in 1996.
- Was awarded the MFGDP(UK) qualification from The Royal College of Surgeons in 2001.
- Regularly updates his skills and knowledge on training courses.
- Organises a peer review group with local dentists.
- Is a member of Oxident, a group of dentists in Oxfordshire that meets regularly to discuss and learn about various aspects of dentistry.
- Is a Co-Director of the Coventry Implant study group for the ITI.
- Has an interest in restorative dentistry, particularly those cases with crowns, bridges and implants.
- Enjoys a nice chat with his patients and loves putting people at ease!
All our team adhere to the rules governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) “Standards for Dental Professionals” and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) who regulate and inspect dental practices.