Welcome to A and H Dental Care, a family dentist at 38 West Street, Warwick, Warwickshire. We have been providing high quality dental care since the year 2000. We are passionate about customer service and dedicated to looking after your dental health, aiming to care for you and your family in a relaxed environment.
At A and H Dental Care we can carry out a wide variety of treatments. So, if you are worried about your gums, looking to replace a missing tooth with a dental implant, change unsightly metal fillings for white tooth coloured fillings, or simply keep your teeth and gums healthy, we would love to hear from you to discuss your needs. So if you are looking for a dentist in Warwick please give us a call on 01926 499991.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
ENTRY IS ALLOWED IF YOU CAN ANSWER ‘NO’ TO ALL 5 QUESTIONS
- Are you suffering any symptoms of Covid 19? eg; high temperature, cough or loss of smell.
- Have you or a household member had a confirmed diagnosis of Covid 19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or a household member waiting for a Covid-19 test result?
- Have you or a household member been told to isolate by the NHS in the past 10 days?
- Have you travelled internationally to a country on the Government Red List in the ;last 10 days?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, please call us on 01926 499991 for advice.
Face coverings are still mandatory in healthcare settings so please wear a facemask, sanitise your hands on entry and maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your co-operation.
We are located in Warwick at 38 West Street, opposite St Mary Immaculate Church. There is free on street parking outside the practice (limited to two hours).